How do I become a member of Christ Independent Methodist Church?
Requirements: For a person to become a member of CIMC, he or she must know Christ as his or her personal saviour. He or she must be a child of God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other salvation than in Jesus Christ.
How can I become a member?
- Meet with the Senior Pastor requesting membership.
- Come by either a profession of faith or transfer of membership from another church.
- Profession of faith – you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal saviour and want to join with CIMC as your home church.
- Transfer of Letter – your membership is with another church, and you want to move your membership to CIMC.
- Complete the “New Membership Form”
Do I have to attend the Membership Class before I join the church?
No, you do not have to attend the Membership Class before joining the church. However, it is highly recommended that you attend the Membership class within the first few months after joining.
What is expected of me as a member of CIMC?
Support: Support CIMC and its ministries through prayer, attendance, financial support, and participation.
Involvement: Get involved in the activities at CIMC: Worship services, Bible studies, Sunday school, and other ministries.
Unity: Work and pray to keep unity within the church.
Living: Live in such a manner as to bring glory to God.